Pool Table Shipping and Delivery
Shipping is Included in the pool table price for most continental U.S. locations. There might be an additional shipping charge for shipments to remote areas, islands or high-density metro areas that a semi-tractor trailer cannot access.
At our discretion, we may ship through any major moving companies.
NOTE: Installation is not included. If you are not an experienced pool table installer, we recommend White Glove Installation.
Tracking Your Order
PoolTables.com offers the fastest fulfillment time in the business—we are able to ship out most pool tables and accessories within five days of ordering. Our pool tables are packaged and handled with the utmost care.
Once your pool table order has been processed and the table leaves the warehouse, we’ll send you an email with tracking and delivery information.
Please read that email as it will contain important delivery information as well.
Taking Delivery with White Glove Installation
If you’ve chosen White Glove Installation, this part is easy. We’ll arrange for the pool table to be delivered to one of our approved installers in your area. After they’ve received the pool table and have inspected it to ensure nothing has been damaged in transit, they will contact you to arrange a delivery and installation date and time. You just need to be present for the installation and our experienced installer will handle the rest.
Taking Delivery with No Installation
- The pool table will be delivered to your home in a semi-tractor trailer. Your home must have curbside access for a tractor/trailer that is 14’ tall and up to 40' in length.
- You will be contacted by the shipper the day before delivery is to take place to establish a delivery time.
- When the truck arrives, you are responsible for removing the pool table from the truck located curbside. You will need at least two adults as the table components weigh 1000 pounds with three heavy slates.
Checking the Pool Table for Damage
After unloading the pool table components from the truck, you MUST check the boxes and crates for visible damage and sign the Bill of Lading (BOL).
If Everything Looks Good
If everything looks good, sign the Bill of Lading (BOL) that the pool table is FREE AND CLEAR OF DAMAGE. You are stating that you received your pool table in good condition.
If the Pool Table is Damaged
If the pool table is damaged in any way:
- Accept the shipment but sign the Bill of Lading (BOL) as DAMAGED.
- Contact us immediately.
- Put everything in a safe area, and don’t throw anything away, including boxes or crates.
- Take pictures of the damage (damaged boxes/crates, or damaged products.
- Submit the following to us within 24 hours:
- A copy of the signed BOL (can take a picture with your phone)
- Photos of packaging and damaged product(s)
- Description of the damage
We’ll replace and expedite shipping of any and all damaged parts as soon as the documentation of damage is received.
P.S. Please don’t be scared by all of this. Damage occurs in less than 1% of shipments. But if anything does happen, don’t worry—we’ll take care of it!
If You Refuse an Order
If you refuse the delivery at your home, you will be responsible for:
- outgoing and return shipping
- a 15% restocking fee
- any installer handling fees (if you chose the White Glove Installation option).