General Return Policies
- Pool table sales are final.
- We offer a 30-day return policy on all other items, with a 15% restocking fee.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All return-eligible items must be in like-new condition and returned in their original packaging.
- Original shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
- Game tables must be returned to the original vendor (see explanation below).
- Any special offers may be subject to reduction by return, exchange, or cancellation.
How to Return Eligible Items
Contact us when you’d like to return an item.
If the return is approved, you may ship it back yourself, but we may be able to obtain lower return shipping rates for you (through our national accounts).
We’ll provide you with the correct return address.
- If you cancel an order that has been partially fulfilled, you may be responsible for return shipping and other expenses we have incurred.
- If you cancel an order after it has left our facility, you will be responsible for outgoing and return shipping, and a 15% restocking fee.
- If you refuse a shipment or delivery, the same policy applies.
All pool table sales are final.
A pool table is a large piece of furniture and an investment; please evaluate issues such as personal finances, space requirements, family issues and other peripheral issues before purchasing a pool table.
Contact us before ordering to ensure all your questions are answered and you get the right table.
Before you complete your pool table order, we’ll confirm everything with you, to ensure that:
- The intended location of the pool table in your home will support the weight.
- You or the installers will be able to get the pool table into the intended location.
- If you’re taking delivery yourself, that the semi-trailer truck will be able to park at the curb in front of your home, and you will be able to safely unload the 1000 pounds of pool table components from the truck.
We may approve a return on a new table only if the table is new, unassembled and still in original boxes and packaging, in their original condition. If a table has been installed, it’s a used table. However, if you decide to return a new, unassembled table, you will have to pay for the outgoing and return shipping costs, as well as any installer handling fees (if you chose the White Glove Installation option).
These are 1000 pound shipments—shipping costs are expensive and can be up to $1000.
Though table sales are final, we want you to be happy with your purchase, and there may be some instances where a return or exchange is warranted. Contact us for more information.
Cues that have not been chalked may be returned within 30 days. Cues that have been chalked are considered used and are not returnable. Cues must be returned in their original packaging.
If you want to return any lighting, contact us for information. Lighting is delicate and it’s crucial that it’s packaged properly to survive the trip.
Game tables must be returned to the original vendor, and we must obtain an RMA from the vendor. Contact us for help in arranging this type of return.
Contact the representative managing your order or call customer service at (800) 682-9280.